1. This website www.turnaroundguide.me is managed by Individual Entrepreneur Anna Maria Serafima Sergeevna Raevskaya-Repnina (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration). The Site Administration complies with all the applicable law requirements to handle orders, and communication with all website users, website customers who pay for services or goods sold on the website.
2. Considering that we don't identify your personality trustfully at the registration, your data provided to us as personal data can't be a subject of applicable law regulation.
3. The Site Administration and owner of the website www.turnaroundguide.me don't receive, process, or store your personal data in terms of applicable law. All your data, signing and registration credentials, other user details, are collected and handled by www.wix.com and its third parties (hereinafter - Wix) with the complete list of which we aren't aware. Also, we aren't aware of the complete list of locations and IT infrastructure of the Wix where your data can be collected, processed, and handled. We also aren't aware of the true purposes of the Wix to gather, handle and process your data.
4. Handling and processing your personal data are beyond our control, and we arent' responsible for any actions in this process, except the usage of your name, e-mail, and phone that you communicate to us for your authentification in the private website areas. As long as we don't use any procedures of identity verification during the registration process and don't ask you to provide to us your personal documents confirming your personal identity, we don't consider your data that you use for login and activity on our website as the reliable trustful source of information. In offline transactions, when we can reliably identify the transaction parties, including the execution of your purchases, orders, payments, processing of your personal data can be a subject of specific law regulations and supported by appropriate written formal agreements and documentation.
5. Website www.turnaroundguide.me creates a digital environment that's free from spam, scam, fraud, spoofing, fishing, and other types of cyber fraud, violence, and offenses, even they are widely distributed on the internet and allowed at the other internet resources including social media. We block and report users whose behavior doesn't comply with that. To protect our users, no actions are performed without your explicit willingness to call that. That means you need to interact with certain buttons on the website or linked text areas to initiate definite activities. Links and buttons calling to action that resulted in commercial or financial decisions are always visible. Despite that www.turnaroundguide.me has many hidden invisible clickable areas, finding any of them doesn't lead to any financial, commercial, or other types of rights and liabilities creation consequences.
6. We don't use any of your data for spam-sending and advertising.
7. If you want to subscribe for separate areas of the blog, or dynamic pages, you need to push the appropriate button yourself and fill out the registration form. We don't send any messages until you do that. If you receive spam messages referring to our website as a source of the user agreement to receive spam, please report that issue immediately to the Site Administrator at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The Site Administration does not collect, store, transfer to third parties and does not distribute any information containing your data, except for the data necessary to collect and deliver to you your order paid through the website. Access to information about site customers is available only to the Site Administration and Wix. Information about the customers of the Site used solely to fulfill the order, to reflect order data in accounting, to identify payments. We don't disclose your activity on our website until this activity represents law violation, fraud, abuse, or other types of criminal violence that we report to the law enforcement agencies in any case.
10. We inform you that in addition to the Site Administration, access to your data obtained by the website hosting and site administration services provider Wix Inc., the bank-recipient of the payment from you, the bank-sender of the payment from you, and the payment system. We notify you, that the privacy policies applied by these counterparties may differ and most likely differ in the direction that is less stringent and respecting the rights of users, in this regard, the Site Administration assures that any possible violations in the processing of personal data will not be committed by the fault of the Site Administration, however, may be allowed by these third parties. The Site Administration requests to immediately report all detected cases of violation of the rules for the processing of confidential information and personal data that transferred to the Site Administration or these persons during the processing and execution of the order placed and paid on the webSite.
11. The Site Administration does not carry out any marketing mailings and automatic alerts to users and customers of the website except sending letters to the website customers directly related to the implementation of your order. We ask you to report all cases of receiving spam and marketing communications on behalf of the website.
12. We never offer the website's customers to accept by default the direction of marketing messages and the usage of data from customers of the website for marketing purposes. If you see this type of form when using the website or placing an order on it, please notify us at the email@example.com.
13. You can subscribe to the site and blog updates on the website by filling out the subscription form. Without filling that, which is not associated with any other operations on the website, you will not receive any updates.
14. You may request the deletion of your data and order information at any time. Write us the request to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete all your data and ask Wix to do the same. However, some data we can't delete accordingly to certain law requirements - for example, payment information reflected in banking systems.
15. Any questions related to the receipt, processing, storage of personal data shall be sent at the email email@example.com.
16. This text can be translated in whole or in part using machine translation tools.
Moscow, Russian Federation
May 21st, 2021.