RULES FOR ONLINE ORDERS AT THE ENTERPRISES OF THE RARE EARTH GROUP.
1. These rules set out the basic principles for placing, paying, and accepting orders at the enterprises of the Rare Earth group.
2. This website is a website related to a business or a business project that is part of a group of companies owned by A.M.S. Raevskaya-Repnina, or her companies BOOST, HASHEIGHT, and any of their subsidiaries and dependent entities or persons without exception (and referred to as Rare Earth). The group operates within a closed perimeter. Rare Earth focuses on serving clients using the entire Oasis infrastructure of the group within the Game ("Project 3000").
3. Rare Earth does not engage in business or conduct operations contrary to Rare Earth's ethics and laws. That imposes many restrictions on certain business operations, methods of communication, and other aspects. It also prohibits interaction and maintenance of any business relationship with various legal entities, individuals, public sector companies. The materiality of the operation does not matter.
4. In connection with clause 3, before the launch of their payment system and crypto mining infrastructure of the settlement unit of the Unicoin group, Rare Earth enterprises do not accept online payments using websites. Rare Earth cannot precisely identify the transaction party, ensure capability to interact with that person, cannot guarantee the security and protection of the transaction, as well as are unable to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering legislation within the framework of existing payment systems and banking operations that are currently available in the Russian Federation and abroad. For the same reasons, Rare Earth enterprises do not maintain communication in social networks and ready-made marketplaces. Rare Earth businesses don't post their goods and services on them for sale. You can purchase B2C and B2B goods and services of the Rare Earth group using an online order on the group's website, followed by payment of funds for the product or service by wire transfer to a bank account or by personally visiting the group's retail store.
5. The websites of the Rare Earth group function for the online placing of customer orders, upon receipt of which the relevant companies of the group enter into contracts and agreements within the framework of the current Rare Earth business standards. Buyer shall make payment under these contracts through the bank accounts to the bank account of the Rare Earth company, which is the contractor under the contract.
6. Without placing an online order on the group's website, contracting with a counterparty for corporate sales is not made.
7. Without assigning a RID number to the client, which serves to identify the client in the infrastructure of Rare Earth products (referred to as the Game), Rare Earth doesn't provide services to customers.
8. Rare Earth may refuse to execute an order if a business relationship with a customer violates clauses 3-4 of these rules and if the project declared by the client does not meet the criteria for contracting indicated on the group's websites.
9. Individuals and legal entities can only access certain Rare Earth businesses that carry out retail sales if they have separate electronic devices or special passes that grant the right to be a client of such enterprises. This rule applies to businesses serving business customers, retail, consumer products, pet products, and other sustainable FMCG products and services.
10. Despite the presence of a device or pass that gives the right to enter the territory of the enterprise, which is part of the Rare Earth perimeter, the Rare Earth will deny an entry for the intoxicated client.
11. Only adults who have reached the age of 21 can be clients of Rare Earth businesses. For several companies, the minimum client age is 25 years. Some Rare Earth facilities may provide services to children and will be disclosed accordingly. However, all businesses in the Rare Earth Group support a total ban on marketing and advertising to children for children.
13. Within 48 hours after placing an order on the site, the customer support contacts the client. Customer support provides the client with information about the requested service or product, the terms of delivery and sale, the final price of the demanded product. The price catalog for the products and services bought within the framework of the Game infrastructure is contained in the service level agreement with the Game, which is a basis for the assignment of RID.
14. We do not plan that in the future the RID assignment will be carried out faster than 48 hours. Even after the launch of the full infrastructure of the project, we do not plan to process applications for client identification in a shorter time. We can also refuse service to you without giving a reason. However, this does not always mean that you will not be able to become a client of the Rare Earth enterprises in the future.
15. For complete information about the Game, visit the websites of the HASHEIGHT enterprises , BOOST business tuning atelier , as well as the websites of their products. More information will be available as the products and the Game are developed. That will appear on the Rare Earth enterprises' websites.
16. This text could have been translated in whole or in part using machine translation tools and was not localized using professional correction. In case of doubt about the correctness of the translation, the English version of the rules is dominant.
Moscow, Russia, May 9th, 2021.